I will never ever forget you 2012, how you changed my life, myself and my way of life. I learned so much and so many things, I met people who became my friends, foes and teacher. 2012 is a blessing for me because of I became mature, mature enough to handle things on my own now, I became Independent, I became more responsible as an Adult. Thank you for all the people who became my inspiration and helped me because of you guys I will not be here where I’m right now, You know who you are. I apologize to those people that I’ve hurt, to the people who I cursed and swear at, to my friends who lost their food because I ate it first before they can eat it, I know I’m a sinner and I’ve done so many things that people around me hated me and loved me, please forgive. Thank you Lord for all the blessings, friends, foes and love. Please don’t ever ever let evil, sickness, and danger go near my friends, relatives and love ones. Farewell 2012! Hello 2013!!
December 31, 2012
Farewell 2012! Hello 2013!
A blogger, Game Admin, Son, frustrated Photographer, Friend and a Team Leader. View all posts by wilburrt
This entry was posted on Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 8:24 AM and tagged with 2012, 2013, blessings, foes, friends, Lord, maturity, Year 2012, Year 2013, year end message, Year2012, Year2103, yearendmessage and posted in Blogs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Top Blogs Philippines
- 6,974 hits
- #BrumBrum for free cases on @holy_boost gleam.io/1DGBq/holyboos… 59 minutes ago
- My life has been a roller coaster ride but somehow I've always been able to land on my feet and still continue exploring the beauty of life. 2 days ago
- #BrumBrum for free cases on @holy_boost gleam.io/1DGBq/holyboos… 2 days ago
- RT @Holy_Boost: Brand NEW CASE OPENING site is here! Join our giveaways and win amazing prizes! #Holyboost #csgogiveaways Join GA: https:… 2 days ago
- War drums will be rolling due to OW's death. One god damn reason to invade North Korea. 😂😂😂 5 days ago